This four day hunt is a 1x1 full guided management hunt for a non-medal class Chamois up to 90 CIC points. Situated near the scenic region of the Trigslav National Park with the Bohinj Sava river valley only a short drive from the lodge providing a breathtaking view, it's truly a hunt truly worth experiencing.
INCLUDED IN PRICE; 1,250 €
- Lodging 4 x days; breakfast and dinner.
- Guide and transportation to hunt area.
- One Chamois up to 90 CIC Points.
- Field care of game.
- Booking and administration fee.
- License, Permits, Insurance.
- European Skull Trophy.
EXCLUDED IN COST;
- Optional; Tips/Gratuities for guide.
- Travel expense, Tolls, Vignettes.
- Alcohol drinks.
- Local taxidermy work for shoulder mounts.
- Trophy shipping and export cost outside E.U
- Additional game trophy fee.
- Rifle and ammo rental.
- Airport pick up and drop off: 150- Euro
2018 TROPHY FEE
- Young/Yearling: 80- Euro
- Up to 60 CIC points 330- Euro
- 60.1- 65 CIC points 400- Euro
- 65.1- 70 CIC points 480- Euro
- 70.1- 80 CIC points 570- Euro
- 80.1- 85 CIC points 680- Euro
- 85.1- 90 CIC points 810- Euro
- 90.1- 95 CIC points 970- Euro
- 95.1- 100 CIC points 1.180- Euro
- 100.1- 105 CIC points 1.460- Euro
- 105.1- 110 CIC points 1.950- Euro
For each additional points over 110 CIC points is 180- Euro per point.
Wounding Fee (Lost of any game): 510- Euro
Hide and pelt is additional fee of 90- Euro for shoulder mounts or for rug.
NOTE: Complete hide and venison is a property of the forestry and or hunting club and is an additional purchase that can be coordinate after the hunt.
Only parts of a game belonging to a successful hunter in this package is the decorative hair for hat decoration and the trophy skull after official scoring.
You can purchase the whole animal for 4.25 Euros per kilo for meat.
Base on past hunt, a whole animal can cost between 60-80 Euros for an adult Chamois. Weight also depends on the time of the year, late in the year the thicker the hair and more body fat, due to winter cycle.
We recommend you bring a large cooler in the warmer months. Ice for cooling can be organized by the lodging staff, or bought at local stores and selected gas stations nerby.